Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Gotcha!

Hi there!

Get in. Get in!

Did you really expect to find a dead cat in here? With me bending over it with a blood-dripping bucher's knife? No way!

The heading of this blog only serves to make a catch, You! Gotcha, didn't I? You could say I made a kill and you're the cat! No offense of course.

The same tactics are true for online advertising and promotion.

- 10 killer ways to sky rocket your sales through the roof,

- 10 eye-popping jaw-breaking killer ad copy secrets.

Its all about getting your attention.

I could have lead you on long enough to look for a dead cat and some mean cat killer. Feeding you little tiny bits of information to keep the suspense going. Just like in those never-ending sales letters making promise after promise, before finally getting to the ultimate deal of the year: the orderform with credit card processing.

Don't get me wrong, I love internet marketing in all its do's and dont's. It's tricky and exciting. That's why I decided to start this blog and use it as an observation platform. Not for bird watchers of course, but for anybody trying to understand the works of Internet marketing. It all comes down to observing and learning by doing.

I'm determined to find out what seperates the "Cyber have's" from the "Cyber have not's".

Notice how I deliberately refrain from using the terms "guru"and "dummy"? Such individuals simply do not exist. Anybody willing to put enough effort into learning and doing can be successful. Period.

You are cordially invited to let me have your thoughts on this one. Afterall, anybody can learn to ride a horse. You don't need to be a lone ranger for that.

Bflash
Over and out.


3 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://zuvouqwc.com/ngcf/sjml.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://hyzduntv.com/ekev/vuah.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://zuvouqwc.com/ngcf/sjml.html | http://jpzjcsmg.com/qzbb/qkuq.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home