Tuesday, September 19, 2006

"ItsInU"INC-1stepsystem

Hey Network Marketing World. My name is Staten Sobers and I'm here to tell you. I'VE BEEN THROUGH IT ALL.

I've purchase some many "businesses" that claimed it would make me financially secure. Probably close to $10,000 (a lot of money isn't it). Yeah it was a lot to someone who worked 2 jobs and on one of them worked over 50hrs a week. I was tired and didn't enjoy life. 25 years old and all I had to look forward to was working for the next 30yrs to live in a 2 room apartment for $700 a month. Living pay paycheck to paycheck and not having any extra money for anything. Losing whatever little that I had to bad realationships and defintely bad business decisions. Having no place to live with no job. Besides all that, I couldn't even go to my parents for some kind of help because my parents had to go back to work out of retirement just to pay the mortage on their house . The house I grew up in and they raised me in, they were struggling to keep.

The pain of going through all that was unbearable. I cried myself to sleep everynight. I wanted to live the life that I felt was in me. I wanted to take care of the people that worked so hard to make sure I would have everything. I went to good schools and had a good family. I was great with people and I understood the value of hard work. Why wasn't I able to find success in whatever I wanted to do. I was living under the poverty line and only 24 years old. I thought that I had years ahead of me. This was suppose to be the best time of my life. But I felt old. 24 years old and I was old. My mind and body was tired. My hair was falling out. I was answering to somebody else. Following theirs rules. Dealing with rude people. Working for what someone told me I was worth per hour.

So I started in this crazy world of Home Base businesses and Network marketing. For $9.95 I was going to be a millionaire. All I had to do was buy this product and make money. It was so easy just buy whatever crap they're trying to sell me and become rich. Ladies and Gentleman I fell for it and I fell hard. I just figured if everyone else was able to acheive with it, why couldn't I. So I fell for the hype andI bought and bought till I couldn't buy anymore. I wasn't even completely out of money yet but I just couldn't keep up with everything I had to buy to make every "business" I had work (do you get it)? I finally had what's called "Newbie Overload".

You ask yourself "what the hell is that"? What the hell is "Newbie Overload" Well...

It's when you have so many "businesses" being thrown at you, you can't even think straight. Everything and everyone is an opportunity to make you wealthy beyond your dreams. So you just buy it all and then you have nothing to show for it. It happen to me. I had every latest and greatest opportunity and I still had nothing. How does that happen? How is that even possible? Well let me tell you something. It was possible. It was very possible and I am definetely proof of that. But once again I'm searching for a new latest and greatest opportunityand came across this business that sounded too easy and too good to be true. Mind you my brain was still on newbie overload so I took my rent money and bought the 1stepsystem.

My rent money. Yes I did folks I spent my rent money on another latest and greatest. $597 for the Ultimate Marketers Toolbox into someone elses paypal account. This "someone else" was suppose to be my sponsor(not mentioning names). He was suppose to help me make my 2 qualifying sales so I could then start making my own sales. He had his own webpage. With a phone number I was able to reach him at. He was always available to me "before" I purchased the 1stepsystem. "Before" was put in quotes because "After" he was no where in sight. I thought he was going to be there for and he wasn't. But why would he be. Ultimately he got what he wanted my rent money. And I had this system that was suppose to make me $500 everytime someone was introduced to the teleseminar and deicided to join. But he left me high and dry.

So what was I to do now?...

Well I decided that I wasn't going to sit on my ass anymore(if I'm offending anyone with my language I apologize. I'm venting). I was tired of getting riped off, being left high and dry, having bought something else and still with nothing to show. But to change everything in my life thats going wrong I had to find out a) What exactly was I doing wrong? b) how am I going to fix it. So I bought more products and left the 1stepsystem alone to try to find a solution to my situation. When I was finally broke I bought the answer to all my problems. I realized it was me. Yes, it was me. It was me buying instead of focusing. It was me wanting to be rich overnight instead of working on the actual business. I was looking for someone else to give me what I wanted. How am I suppose to rely on that? Someone else giving me what I wanted? They dont know me. Who and what I was. They don't take a quiz(atleast most don't) to figured out the real me. They just want to get close enough to gain my trust.

So I stopped giving away my trust and trusted in me. That was one of the hardest things I ever had to do in my life. Physicially I knew I was ok but mentally I was all screwed up. I had to beleieve in me first and foremost then exercise and educate my mind. I had to stop buying into the hype and understand real businesses take time to grow. Especially Network Marketing. It's not just about advertising your website and praying that people visit. That one click to pure happiness of financial freedom was not happening. It's bigger than that and it took me to be truly and utterly broke to see that. Once I did though my whole life changed and it was partially if not all because of the 1stepsystem.

This will not turn into a personal ad so please read on.

I took my 1stepsystem that I hadn't touched in months and told myself "If I have a system that can make me money? I'm going to use the system to make me money, Duh". Or atleast try to get most of my rent back. I was still educating myself with no sponsor so I knew I needed to find out what was going to get people to my website. Once they made it there it was a given. This system was so incredible that I knew they could see the potential money right away.So I tried everything from traffic websites, buying leads, PPC ads, google, everything. Nothing worked. I had no one to turn to.

Frustrated and angry I thought "If I was ever able to help one person not go through this same situation that would be good enough for me" So thats what I worked on doing. Learning new ways of building great teams, team leaders and upline support. This is a people and numbers game my friend. You have to bring in people to get the big numbers. Just by doing that only my 1stepsystem exploded for me. Into a new area of I never encountered before. I was actually making money. No longer was I sitting on a goldmine and not taking advantage of it. I had found my niche. I worked with people whose upline left them. All the tools and knowledge I had I just gave to people looking for real and true information. Don't get me wrong .They're are some people who won't acheive anything because they just expect too much and don't want to put in the work. You can't help them so don't waste your time. But the honest ones who really want the american dream that people fantasize about everyday. That was willing to put in the work I was there them. Thats how I got my leads. I operated on helping others build strong profitable teams. I only did the things I expected from my sponsor. Being there and guiding me. And just like that I didn't have to buy leads, run ads , give blood(just kidding) or anything else anymore. I was just myself and all I had to do was give. I trusted in myself so others did too.

To build a strong team you need to be there for your members and your membbers need to be there for you. You need to entrust in them solid information and actual tools to help them reach their goals.The beauty of network marketing is that you can work and help people just like you. Have some fun and actually make a lucrative living.

I guess you probably thought this was going to be an ad for the 1stepsystem. Somebody else telling you how easy it's going to be. It's only 1 step. Well it's not true.The people that are making the real money definetely uses more than 1 step to get there business up and running. I am writing this just to let everyone know a little about me. Where my "expertise" lies. I had a former manager tell me "college is ok but it's nothing like real life experience". I consider myself a professor in "real life experience". I've been through the learning curve but you never stop learning. You need to keep your game up to survive in this industry. Right now I currently promote magneticsponsoring and the 1stepsystem. I feel these 2 opportuinities will point you in the right direction of building and profiting from your organiztions. You will probably go into some other ventures in the future. Which is great cause as we all know multiple streams of income is a must. But these programs work get for myself and other members of my team. I'm far from rich but I'm definetely getting there at a good pace. I'm comfortable now. I live the life I wanna live and I'm a better person.

I want to help everyone avoid what happen to me. So please use my blog as another money making opportunity. Learn from others and not pay for stupid mistakes . I'm asking all newbies and experienced marketers to finally come together and share all ideas on building teams, making money, leadership, uplines etc...whatever to get yourself ahead in life. But I'm only allowing constructive, and relevant comments.

Even use it to vent sometimes....

I'm glad I introduced myself and glad to meet you. Please introduce yourself and tell me about your road to success. Or if you are far, far way from that road still let us in. It will be refreshing to read about other peoples problems. Your not alone. Maybe someone has a solution for you. We can all learn and gain from it. No price on this. It will probably be some of the best information you will ever receive and you didn't even have to pay for it.

So thats the first topic, I can't wait to here from you

Spread the word

"ItsInU"INC is finally here for you

Thanks
Staten Sobers
Statenmarketing@hotmail.com

5 Comments:

At 12:45 AM, Blogger Staten Says... said...

thanks for posting my blog. I hope it touches people into making the right decision about 1step

 
At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Moon Hawler,

You hit the nail right on the head, you have to believe and trust in yourself, I've been there and done that, I like you had about given up, My wife was ready to shoot me then 1 of my sites starting make money, yea but after I got my adword bill I lost $100.00 I never told my wife, then I ran a cross this program http://www.tmsalesinchealth.com/specialbonus.html unlike 1 step they are there every step of the way and will ask you what can I do to help you reach your goal. I think its great you might want to take a look at it, never hurts to have more then one source of income.

Good luck and make money


Mike

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

ninest123 12.28
tiffany jewelry, burberry, louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp outlet, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet, ugg boots, louis vuitton outlet, prada handbags, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, nike free, louboutin, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike air max, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, chanel handbags, nike air max, michael kors outlet, nike outlet, louis vuitton, prada outlet, longchamp outlet, longchamp, michael kors, louboutin shoes, gucci outlet, ugg boots, christian louboutin outlet, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, replica watches, oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet, jordan shoes, uggs on sale, burberry outlet online, tiffany and co, cheap oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet, tory burch outlet, ugg boots, polo ralph lauren outlet, replica watches, michael kors outlet, oakley sunglasses

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

michael kors, hollister, coach purses, coach outlet, true religion jeans, north face, burberry, nike trainers, true religion jeans, ray ban uk, nike roshe, michael kors, vanessa bruno, ralph lauren pas cher, nike blazer, replica handbags, nike roshe run, ralph lauren uk, nike free, abercrombie and fitch, ray ban pas cher, lululemon, air jordan pas cher, true religion jeans, air force, lacoste pas cher, sac guess, hogan, tn pas cher, hermes, air max, michael kors, vans pas cher, nike free run uk, timberland, nike air max, new balance pas cher, hollister pas cher, nike huarache, converse pas cher, longchamp pas cher, nike air max, michael kors, nike air max, louboutin pas cher, oakley pas cher, north face, true religion outlet, sac longchamp, mulberry

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

supra shoes, links of london, pandora charms, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, converse outlet, lancel, doke gabbana outlet, hollister, barbour jackets, moncler, louis vuitton, wedding dresses, louis vuitton, moncler, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, barbour, sac louis vuitton pas cher, moncler, thomas sabo, canada goose outlet, canada goose, pandora jewelry, ugg boots uk, moncler, canada goose, doudoune canada goose, marc jacobs, toms shoes, coach outlet, canada goose outlet, bottes ugg, canada goose, moncler outlet, louis vuitton, moncler, replica watches, moncler, canada goose uk, pandora jewelry, swarovski, juicy couture outlet, montre pas cher, canada goose, pandora charms, moncler, karen millen, ugg pas cher, swarovski crystal, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet
ninest123 12.28

 

Post a Comment

<< Home